Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My first post on my new blog!!!!!!!!!!!

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to create a blog. Can you believe that?! Two or three of my very close friends have them (thank you Kim and LeeAnne) and I have learned so much about my friends and really enjoy reading their posts every day ... so I thought I would start one as well.

I've often considered writing a journal, but never have started one, so I guess, in a sense, this will be the start of my journal ... at 39 years old. Oh well?! Better late than never, huh?!

Well, thanks for reading!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    WOO HOOO Karmen!!! I am SO glad to see you got a blog set up!! I am proud of you. I look forward to learning much about you as well! Welcome to the blog world, my friend!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger LeeAnne said…

    YAY! Now we have yet another way to communicate! We need that! :) Love ya!!!

    LeeAnne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home