Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday news

Hi. Well, I had another post all ready to go, but this blog wouldn't "publish" it for some reason this morning. Ugh! Oh well?!

I don't really feel like being here at work today ... got lots going on in my head right now and need to get lots of things done around the house, etc. Oh well?!

Dad went for his check up yesterday with Dr. Nakeeb and he got a clean bill of health. Although Dr. Nakeeb told him that he should probably take a few more weeks off of work, and try to build his strength back up a little more before plunging back into work. So, I think Dad is going to do just that ... I think he is going to try to go back to work the first part of July, part time, for a couple of weeks and build his strength and then try it full - time. We are so thankful for Dr. Nakeeb and his knowledge and skill in Dad's surgical procedure last month. He said again to dad yesterday - I'm just so very thankful that it wasn't cancer! HELLO!? So are we!!!!!!!!! Thank you, God, for giving Dr. Nakeeb the wisdom to know what and how to do this surgery for Dad! And thank you that it was not cancerous!!


Thanks to all of you who have said prayers for him over the past month or so during this process. We truly appreciate all your thoughts, prayers and kind words. We love you all!

Back to work .......... ugh!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Yeah!! So glad to hear that your Dad got a clean bill of health! That is wonderful news. Praise be to God!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home