Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ........... Friday!!!
I wish I could say that I"ll be "resting/relaxing" this weekend, but ........ oh well, at least I won't be at work! Yay!
Last night was one of those nights where you needed to be about 4 people at one time. Morgan had a physical at the field house for next year - to be able to play sports. They were giving them at the field house (high school gym) for $15 as opposed to $100 at your dr's office, so hello ... we went. Keep in mind that the physicals actually started at 6 p.m., but we were told to get there about 5:30 p.m. ... apparently so were all the other kids in New Castle ... We got there at 5:15 p.m. (after I got off work) and had to stand/wait in a LONG line. They passed around a booklet for you to sign (so that other kids wouldn't "cut" in line) and we were number ........... 73. Uh, hello!?
Also keep in mind ... I had a meeting (across town) at 7 p.m. So ............ we waited .......... and waited ......... and waited ............ all the while, my precious daughter is soooooooooooo anxious for this physical (strange girl, I know) because this marks the beginning of her "middle school" years!!!! So ............. at 6:50 p.m., her number was FINALLY called. You should have seen the look on her face ........ pure excitement ........... for a physical?? Oh well, she's strange, I know!
The long-awaited physical took about 6 minutes (tops!) and then we were out of there. I ran her home and dropped her off (i.e. PUSHED her out of the car, ha!) and then went to my meeting which started at 7 p.m. Got there at about 7:01 p.m., which was fine because they hadn't started yet, thank goodness!!! Was there till about 8:30 p.m. and then home ... finally!
I was soooooooooo exhausted and hungry at the same time ... I did a few things around the house and then went to bed by about 10 p.m. .... without having eaten anything ... too tired to fix it. Now that's pitiful, isn't it?!
Tonight, we have a sorority banquet to go to with Todd and Mary. It should be fun ... at least the food should be good! :) (Don't know that the guys will think the "meeting" part of it will be fun, but oh well?! They get to spend the evening with their LOVELY wives, huh?!) Tomorrow, we have a graduation open house to attend in the afternoon and then we are going to spend the evening with Mike's parents. Should be nice.
Happy Weekend to you all!
Last night was one of those nights where you needed to be about 4 people at one time. Morgan had a physical at the field house for next year - to be able to play sports. They were giving them at the field house (high school gym) for $15 as opposed to $100 at your dr's office, so hello ... we went. Keep in mind that the physicals actually started at 6 p.m., but we were told to get there about 5:30 p.m. ... apparently so were all the other kids in New Castle ... We got there at 5:15 p.m. (after I got off work) and had to stand/wait in a LONG line. They passed around a booklet for you to sign (so that other kids wouldn't "cut" in line) and we were number ........... 73. Uh, hello!?
Also keep in mind ... I had a meeting (across town) at 7 p.m. So ............ we waited .......... and waited ......... and waited ............ all the while, my precious daughter is soooooooooooo anxious for this physical (strange girl, I know) because this marks the beginning of her "middle school" years!!!! So ............. at 6:50 p.m., her number was FINALLY called. You should have seen the look on her face ........ pure excitement ........... for a physical?? Oh well, she's strange, I know!
The long-awaited physical took about 6 minutes (tops!) and then we were out of there. I ran her home and dropped her off (i.e. PUSHED her out of the car, ha!) and then went to my meeting which started at 7 p.m. Got there at about 7:01 p.m., which was fine because they hadn't started yet, thank goodness!!! Was there till about 8:30 p.m. and then home ... finally!
I was soooooooooo exhausted and hungry at the same time ... I did a few things around the house and then went to bed by about 10 p.m. .... without having eaten anything ... too tired to fix it. Now that's pitiful, isn't it?!
Tonight, we have a sorority banquet to go to with Todd and Mary. It should be fun ... at least the food should be good! :) (Don't know that the guys will think the "meeting" part of it will be fun, but oh well?! They get to spend the evening with their LOVELY wives, huh?!) Tomorrow, we have a graduation open house to attend in the afternoon and then we are going to spend the evening with Mike's parents. Should be nice.
Happy Weekend to you all!


1 Comments:
At 7:33 AM,
Kim :) said…
Morgan is to funny! Glad she was able to get her physical done and saved mom some money! Got to love that.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like a bit busy, but fun at the same time. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home