Blessings .........
In my life, I have been soooooo blessed. Sometimes I take this for granted, and that's not right at all. Just thought I'd share some of the many blessings with you today. (Hope it brightens your day too!) Think of all the *blessings* in your life and thank God for them!
*Loving husband and daughter ........... who love me beyond words.
*Christian parents and extended family ......... who love and support me no matter how silly I am or what I do.
*FABULOUS Friends ....... I couldn't make it in life without you!!! :) YOu are truly the backbone of my existence some days ... and I love you for it!
*Wonderful job ... did I just say that? Well, most of the time it is wonderful. It's hard working in a lawyer's office, dealing with upset people all the time, divorcing people who are hurting, etc., but in a way, I feel that I am here for a reason - to help them through this difficult time in their lives
*Fantastic church family .......... even with their/our faults!
It's a beautiful day ....... look around you and count your blessings!
*Loving husband and daughter ........... who love me beyond words.
*Christian parents and extended family ......... who love and support me no matter how silly I am or what I do.
*FABULOUS Friends ....... I couldn't make it in life without you!!! :) YOu are truly the backbone of my existence some days ... and I love you for it!
*Wonderful job ... did I just say that? Well, most of the time it is wonderful. It's hard working in a lawyer's office, dealing with upset people all the time, divorcing people who are hurting, etc., but in a way, I feel that I am here for a reason - to help them through this difficult time in their lives
*Fantastic church family .......... even with their/our faults!
It's a beautiful day ....... look around you and count your blessings!


3 Comments:
At 6:29 AM,
Kim :) said…
Loved this post, Karmen!! It is always nice to sit back and think of your blessings, isn't it? We all have so many, but tend to let the little mishaps in life take over our thoughts.
I am so thankful that we met! I would hate to think of my life without you in it! Even from hundreds of miles away, you are a part of me!
Hi Kathy! :)
At 5:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful BLOG Karm!
Love ya!
kathy
At 8:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ya! What they said! LOL
LeeAnne
Post a Comment
<< Home