Monday
It’s Monday ... what can I say? Spent a long weekend worried about Mike’s job situation, talking to him about it, going over our “options”, etc. Still don’t know much of anything.
Mike has talked with two people on the school board and both of them say that there’s NO WAY they will let the new super fire Mike. However, even if it’s up to the board vote to fire him or not, and the new super wants him gone, he could sure make things MISERABLE for Mike in the meantime. Ugh!
Mike seems to feel a loyalty to the school board and the teachers if they “fight” for him to keep his job, but ... I don’t know that I feel that same way. I don’t want him to be miserable at his job, just from a loyalty standpoint. Ya know?! He’s had a “miserable” job before and it’s not fun being home with him either. Makes lots of things/places miserable when you are miserable at your job all day long!
I don’t know. Just please remember us in your thoughts/prayers. I’ll keep you posted.
Mike has talked with two people on the school board and both of them say that there’s NO WAY they will let the new super fire Mike. However, even if it’s up to the board vote to fire him or not, and the new super wants him gone, he could sure make things MISERABLE for Mike in the meantime. Ugh!
Mike seems to feel a loyalty to the school board and the teachers if they “fight” for him to keep his job, but ... I don’t know that I feel that same way. I don’t want him to be miserable at his job, just from a loyalty standpoint. Ya know?! He’s had a “miserable” job before and it’s not fun being home with him either. Makes lots of things/places miserable when you are miserable at your job all day long!
I don’t know. Just please remember us in your thoughts/prayers. I’ll keep you posted.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home