Friday
Goodness, it sure has been a strange week around here. I have been home ... 4 out of 5 days ... only going to work on Wednesday. Ugh!
I developed some sort of "sickness" last weekend while LeeAnne and I were gone to Indy on our scrapping adventure ... but seemed to make it through Saturday and Sunday, for the most part. :)
I've had vomiting, fever, dizziness and worst of all, excruciating headaches for the past several days. To say that these headaches were worse than any others I've ever had would be an understatement. Wednesday night was horrible. We had taken some things over to my parent's friends house for a rummage sale and I started "getting one of these headaches". I quickly went over to get an ice pack from mom's freezer ... but obviously wasn't quick enough. The pain had started ... and wouldn't stop. I was CRYING in pain. The right side of my head/temple area was in so much pain, I couldnt' stand it. Crying didn't help, but ... it did relieve a little of my stress inside, because I was a little nervous because it hurt soooooooooo bad. (Yes, this pain was WORSE than childbirth! Seriously)
Anyway, if mom had had her way, she or dad or Mike would have taken me to ER that night because of the pain. However, I didn't really want to go to ER. (Stubborn, I know) Anyway, we ended up calling my dr's office and he called me back with some info on meds to get at the store to help relieve the pain and possibly work on the inflammation. He said he's seen several people this week with this same "virus" going around. UGH!
Wednesday night was horrible ... yesterday was a little better. I didn't have the excruciating headaches all day long, just a throbbing one off and on, so that's good. Last night was even a little bit better. I am going to go out to the dr's office this morning and have some blood work done, but then come home and rest for the day.
Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know why I hadn't posted very regularly this week.
Talk to you next week ... regularly! :)
I developed some sort of "sickness" last weekend while LeeAnne and I were gone to Indy on our scrapping adventure ... but seemed to make it through Saturday and Sunday, for the most part. :)
I've had vomiting, fever, dizziness and worst of all, excruciating headaches for the past several days. To say that these headaches were worse than any others I've ever had would be an understatement. Wednesday night was horrible. We had taken some things over to my parent's friends house for a rummage sale and I started "getting one of these headaches". I quickly went over to get an ice pack from mom's freezer ... but obviously wasn't quick enough. The pain had started ... and wouldn't stop. I was CRYING in pain. The right side of my head/temple area was in so much pain, I couldnt' stand it. Crying didn't help, but ... it did relieve a little of my stress inside, because I was a little nervous because it hurt soooooooooo bad. (Yes, this pain was WORSE than childbirth! Seriously)
Anyway, if mom had had her way, she or dad or Mike would have taken me to ER that night because of the pain. However, I didn't really want to go to ER. (Stubborn, I know) Anyway, we ended up calling my dr's office and he called me back with some info on meds to get at the store to help relieve the pain and possibly work on the inflammation. He said he's seen several people this week with this same "virus" going around. UGH!
Wednesday night was horrible ... yesterday was a little better. I didn't have the excruciating headaches all day long, just a throbbing one off and on, so that's good. Last night was even a little bit better. I am going to go out to the dr's office this morning and have some blood work done, but then come home and rest for the day.
Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know why I hadn't posted very regularly this week.
Talk to you next week ... regularly! :)


1 Comments:
At 6:28 AM,
Kim :) said…
Goodness Karmen!! I am sorry to hear how bad you've been feeling! I sure hope you find out what's causing all the pain and get it taken care of! {{Hugs}} thinking about you!
Post a Comment
<< Home