Monday
Well, well, well. The weekends' over ... already. What's new, right?! Isn't that how I always feel on Monday mornings?!
What did my weekend consist of?? Let me see ....... Friday night, what did we do? I can't even remember?? We went out to eat, then back home to get the house cleaned up, and things packed for my scrapbook weekend this coming weekend. I think LeeAnne and I went out for a coke too? DIdn't we? Was that Friday night? I think so. Saturday morning, I got up bright and early (didn't sleep well again) and went to Katherine's house to take her to get her hair done at 8:30 a.m., then her mother to her hair appointment, then I went to the store for them, then back to pick them up, then back to the house to unload groceries and clean at their house for a few minutes. Left there around 11:45 a.m.
We then went "shopping" a little bit for some clothes for Morgan for school. Found several great buys on pants/jeans/capris, but no shirts. Ugh! We'll have to go "shirt" shopping another time. Might try some of the consignment stores here in town this week on my lunch hours, we'll see. We did some of this shopping at home and some of it in Muncie with Mike's mom. She loves to join us.
Sunday was church and we had a great "teen" service yesterday morning, followed by a good service last night. Many hearts were touched ... by the teens and their spirit coming back from church camp. What a great time!!!
Today - and this whole week - Bonnie and I are by ourselves ... sort of ... here at work. She's a basketcase already! Grrrrr. 2 of the other secretaries are on vacation this week and 2 attorneys on vacation, so it shouldn't really be all that bad, now should it?! I'll be gone all day in Wayne County again on Friday to finish up that contested custody trial. Ugh!
Ok, off to start my week! :)
What did my weekend consist of?? Let me see ....... Friday night, what did we do? I can't even remember?? We went out to eat, then back home to get the house cleaned up, and things packed for my scrapbook weekend this coming weekend. I think LeeAnne and I went out for a coke too? DIdn't we? Was that Friday night? I think so. Saturday morning, I got up bright and early (didn't sleep well again) and went to Katherine's house to take her to get her hair done at 8:30 a.m., then her mother to her hair appointment, then I went to the store for them, then back to pick them up, then back to the house to unload groceries and clean at their house for a few minutes. Left there around 11:45 a.m.
We then went "shopping" a little bit for some clothes for Morgan for school. Found several great buys on pants/jeans/capris, but no shirts. Ugh! We'll have to go "shirt" shopping another time. Might try some of the consignment stores here in town this week on my lunch hours, we'll see. We did some of this shopping at home and some of it in Muncie with Mike's mom. She loves to join us.
Sunday was church and we had a great "teen" service yesterday morning, followed by a good service last night. Many hearts were touched ... by the teens and their spirit coming back from church camp. What a great time!!!
Today - and this whole week - Bonnie and I are by ourselves ... sort of ... here at work. She's a basketcase already! Grrrrr. 2 of the other secretaries are on vacation this week and 2 attorneys on vacation, so it shouldn't really be all that bad, now should it?! I'll be gone all day in Wayne County again on Friday to finish up that contested custody trial. Ugh!
Ok, off to start my week! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home