Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wednesday

Well, I'm back at work today ... don't know how long I'll be here ... but I'm here for now and thought I'd post some pictures of layouts from our weekend of scrapping.

Here goes: This is one of me, Mary and Kathy at the Novi convention back in May. I don't know if you can see the "stitching" on the sides of the picture or not. Crud. I was hoping you could see it! Under the left side of the page, there is a "journaling tag" for hidden journaling. :)


Next: This "sister" page was one we made at the convention in Novi and I used it for PEO Sister with pictures of Mary and me and the guys at the PEO convention.


Next: Softball pics


Next: Pics from the weekend Becky, Brad and the girls visited. I did one of those kinetic books where you can have 9 pictures in a book. Can you see it? (the book is open in the second picture)


Ok, posting more pics in a second.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Thanks for sharing your layouts Karmen! I'm so proud of you for trying the sewing. I LOVE it on my pages!

    The kinetic book is way cool! I love that idea. You have some wonderful layouts to be very proud of!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger kath said…

    LOVE your layouts!!!

    I had a good chuckle when I saw my calf on our page. MOOOOOOOOOO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home