Tuesday
Good morning, except now it is after Noon, so I don't know if I should say Good Morning or what?! Anyway, things have been a little bit busy around here this morning.
I'm taking Morgan to the Middle School today during my lunch hour (at 1 p.m.) to get her schedule and see where her classes will be, test out the lockers, etc. at the Middle School. (I'm real good friends with the Assistant Principal and she said to bring Morgan in any time to go over her class schedule. YAY!)
Yes, (Kathy, Kim and LeeAnne), I have my camera in tow and am planning to take a few "generic" pictures of the lockers, empty classroom, desks all in a row, sign in front of the school, etc. You know me - always ready for an opportunity to take pictures!!! Morgan said this morning - But mom, it's not the first day of school, why are you even taking your camera? Uh, because I CAN get a picture of the lockers - without kids all around - and I CAN get a picture of the empty classroom/desks, etc. - without kids all around! I told her I'd take some more on the first day of school ... much to her dismay ... although I actually think she is excited about it! :)
Supposed to take a friend out tonight for her b-day, Marcia. She, Mary and I all go out for one another's b-days. Should be fun!
Have a great afternoon!
I'm taking Morgan to the Middle School today during my lunch hour (at 1 p.m.) to get her schedule and see where her classes will be, test out the lockers, etc. at the Middle School. (I'm real good friends with the Assistant Principal and she said to bring Morgan in any time to go over her class schedule. YAY!)
Yes, (Kathy, Kim and LeeAnne), I have my camera in tow and am planning to take a few "generic" pictures of the lockers, empty classroom, desks all in a row, sign in front of the school, etc. You know me - always ready for an opportunity to take pictures!!! Morgan said this morning - But mom, it's not the first day of school, why are you even taking your camera? Uh, because I CAN get a picture of the lockers - without kids all around - and I CAN get a picture of the empty classroom/desks, etc. - without kids all around! I told her I'd take some more on the first day of school ... much to her dismay ... although I actually think she is excited about it! :)
Supposed to take a friend out tonight for her b-day, Marcia. She, Mary and I all go out for one another's b-days. Should be fun!
Have a great afternoon!


1 Comments:
At 12:12 PM,
Kim :) said…
Oh how cool that Morgan gets to find all that stuff out today!! Kelsey has to wait until the first day of school for all of that. And good for you taking the camera! yes, I think our daughters like to act as if they are bugged about the pictures (at times) but if we didn't do it, they would be upset as well!
Have fun at the birthday dinner tonight!
Post a Comment
<< Home