TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! It's Friday!!!!!!!!!! (and yes, I know! I haven't posted in awhile. ) Thanks for the reminder, KIM!!!!!!!!! :)
Seriously, life is fine ... just very, very busy and hectic right now. Here's a quick recap of what's going on right now in my life:
*Work is ... very stressful right now. It seems that people are getting their tax checks back and wa-la, guess what they want to use the money for? To get a divorce!!!! Yes, seriously! So ... you guessed it. We've been busy typing up divorce papers, meeting with clients, going to court, etc. Ugh! Gotta love my job!
*Church ... I'm on the nominating committee at church and our annual conference is coming up in May, which means that the nominating committee must meet and decide names of people to nominate for certain positions. Right now, there are several changes that COULD take place and we're discussing those options ...
*Also in church news ... I talked to the Hephzibah Children's Home guy last week and found out our "theme" for camp week when we go in June is "animal kingdom", so all of our crafts will be "animal" related. Oh, and did I happen to mention that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am in charge of all the crafts all 5 days of camp ......... for approximately 150 kids! Yes, you read that right - 150 kids! Ages 6-12. UGH!!!! I'm very excited about this opportunity ... but feeling VERY overwhelmed about it right now too!!!!
*School ... went to an Honors Breakfast for Morgan this morning. She got all As on her report cards for last semester/6 weeks and so they honor all those kids/parents with awards and a breakfast! That was neat! And yes, I took pics!
*Mike's job ... please continue to pray about this situation. It's up and down every single day. It's not good ... but it's not as bad as it was a few weeks ago. Mike is keeping a low profile and just staying clear of his super right now. Ugh! What a way to live a job! I hate it for him, but he loves his job and the other people there. What can you do?!
*We're in the process of getting new bedroom furniture and new carpet! We got the bedroom furniture last week, got most everything put back "in place" in our bedrooms and now, have to "pack up" the downstairs for the new carpet to be installed on March 12th. YAY! I'm excited!
Ok, enough rambling ... are you happy, Kim? ha!
Happy Friday!
Seriously, life is fine ... just very, very busy and hectic right now. Here's a quick recap of what's going on right now in my life:
*Work is ... very stressful right now. It seems that people are getting their tax checks back and wa-la, guess what they want to use the money for? To get a divorce!!!! Yes, seriously! So ... you guessed it. We've been busy typing up divorce papers, meeting with clients, going to court, etc. Ugh! Gotta love my job!
*Church ... I'm on the nominating committee at church and our annual conference is coming up in May, which means that the nominating committee must meet and decide names of people to nominate for certain positions. Right now, there are several changes that COULD take place and we're discussing those options ...
*Also in church news ... I talked to the Hephzibah Children's Home guy last week and found out our "theme" for camp week when we go in June is "animal kingdom", so all of our crafts will be "animal" related. Oh, and did I happen to mention that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am in charge of all the crafts all 5 days of camp ......... for approximately 150 kids! Yes, you read that right - 150 kids! Ages 6-12. UGH!!!! I'm very excited about this opportunity ... but feeling VERY overwhelmed about it right now too!!!!
*School ... went to an Honors Breakfast for Morgan this morning. She got all As on her report cards for last semester/6 weeks and so they honor all those kids/parents with awards and a breakfast! That was neat! And yes, I took pics!
*Mike's job ... please continue to pray about this situation. It's up and down every single day. It's not good ... but it's not as bad as it was a few weeks ago. Mike is keeping a low profile and just staying clear of his super right now. Ugh! What a way to live a job! I hate it for him, but he loves his job and the other people there. What can you do?!
*We're in the process of getting new bedroom furniture and new carpet! We got the bedroom furniture last week, got most everything put back "in place" in our bedrooms and now, have to "pack up" the downstairs for the new carpet to be installed on March 12th. YAY! I'm excited!
Ok, enough rambling ... are you happy, Kim? ha!
Happy Friday!


1 Comments:
At 3:57 PM,
Kim :) said…
WOO HOO!! Karment posted! Karmen posted!! Yes, I am happy now. :) hehehe
I'm glad to hear that things (for the most part) are going well with you guys! Yeah to the new bedroom funiture! We did that last year with our income tax return. Still loving it a year later!
Oh my goodnes Karmen!! In charge of crafts for 150 kiddos?? Good heavens! I think you will do great with it though! And the kids will love it.
I'm sorry to hear that Mike is having to leave the way he does at work. :( Makes me sad for him. I will continue to pray that things changed for the better for him very soon!
Have a super D Duper weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home