Thursday
So ...........
I've been thinking a lot since yesterday's post ...... what am I going to do with this year of 2007 .... my 40th year of life .... ugh, did I just say that out loud? 40 years old this year! (Might have to change the name of my blog or something, huh?!)
On a lighter note .... Scrapover 2007 is this weekend! The theme this year - for those of you who know about the previous years - is Extreme Scrapover (kind of like "Extreme Makeover").
Anyway ... we are having baseball caps embroidered with the EXTREME SCRAPOVER theme on them. They will be so cute! :)
For those of you who don't know, this is our 4th annual Scrapover at Mary's house here in NC. This year, 12 of us will be scrapping together for 24 hours ... some of us might scrap a little longer .... and yes, KATHY is coming from MI! Can't wait!!!!!!! :) (Kim, you might have to try to come next year! What about it?)
Anyway ... I have TONS of pages pre-planned and laid out, ready to scrap! YAY! I always get sooo much done this weekend. Should be a fun, fun time!!! We are also planning a little surprise baby shower for Mary - scrap related, of course. So all the girls are supposed to bring a little "scrap related" embelllishment of some sort to put in a "scrap basket" for Mary, along with a 2 page layout to put in a baby album for her! We'll see if we can pull off this "surprise".
Many photo ops this weekend, so I'll post some pics on Monday or Tuesday!
Can't wait till tomorrow!
I've been thinking a lot since yesterday's post ...... what am I going to do with this year of 2007 .... my 40th year of life .... ugh, did I just say that out loud? 40 years old this year! (Might have to change the name of my blog or something, huh?!)
On a lighter note .... Scrapover 2007 is this weekend! The theme this year - for those of you who know about the previous years - is Extreme Scrapover (kind of like "Extreme Makeover").
Anyway ... we are having baseball caps embroidered with the EXTREME SCRAPOVER theme on them. They will be so cute! :)
For those of you who don't know, this is our 4th annual Scrapover at Mary's house here in NC. This year, 12 of us will be scrapping together for 24 hours ... some of us might scrap a little longer .... and yes, KATHY is coming from MI! Can't wait!!!!!!! :) (Kim, you might have to try to come next year! What about it?)
Anyway ... I have TONS of pages pre-planned and laid out, ready to scrap! YAY! I always get sooo much done this weekend. Should be a fun, fun time!!! We are also planning a little surprise baby shower for Mary - scrap related, of course. So all the girls are supposed to bring a little "scrap related" embelllishment of some sort to put in a "scrap basket" for Mary, along with a 2 page layout to put in a baby album for her! We'll see if we can pull off this "surprise".
Many photo ops this weekend, so I'll post some pics on Monday or Tuesday!
Can't wait till tomorrow!


1 Comments:
At 1:06 PM,
Kim :) said…
40 wont be so bad! :) You can handle it I am postive!
I am so jealous of your scarpbover weekend! One of these times I would love to be able to be there! It sounds like you guys do some really cool stuff during the time.
I can't wait to hear that mary thinks about all her gifts! She is going to be thrilled!
Get lots done, Can't wait to see the pictures MONDAY!
Post a Comment
<< Home