TGIF!
Sheesh! It's been awhile! Sorry for the lack of posting over here. Life has been crazy busy the past couple of weeks ... I'm meeting myself coming and going most days/nights! :( Don't really like that feeling, but it's the way of life right now in our household!
Let's see ... on tap for the weekend:
Tonight, out to dinner and then Morgan has a dance at school from 7-9 p.m. While she's gone, I plan to get my house cleaned up, do laundry, dishes, sweep, dust, etc.
Tomorrow, AF orders in the morning from 9-12 p.m. but then I have to be in Muncie by Noon, so I might just leave AF a little early and then head to Muncie for lunch with my MIL and then I have a jewelry party that afternoon in Hartford City - hoping it's a good one! That evening, I need to continue looking for some new "bedding" - my grandma is buying it for us. So SHOPPING is in store, I guess.
Sunday is church and then Mary and I are going to a movie in the afternoon. We have to see some of the Academy Award winning movies ............ plus it's a good Sunday afternoon activity, huh?!
Ok, well at least I blogged now! Have a great weekend!
Let's see ... on tap for the weekend:
Tonight, out to dinner and then Morgan has a dance at school from 7-9 p.m. While she's gone, I plan to get my house cleaned up, do laundry, dishes, sweep, dust, etc.
Tomorrow, AF orders in the morning from 9-12 p.m. but then I have to be in Muncie by Noon, so I might just leave AF a little early and then head to Muncie for lunch with my MIL and then I have a jewelry party that afternoon in Hartford City - hoping it's a good one! That evening, I need to continue looking for some new "bedding" - my grandma is buying it for us. So SHOPPING is in store, I guess.
Sunday is church and then Mary and I are going to a movie in the afternoon. We have to see some of the Academy Award winning movies ............ plus it's a good Sunday afternoon activity, huh?!
Ok, well at least I blogged now! Have a great weekend!


2 Comments:
At 5:39 AM,
kath said…
What are AF orders? When I see AF, I think of Aunt Flo. LOL Sounds like your weekend was good.
At 8:42 AM,
Kim :) said…
Glad to see your post!!
I'm with Kathy.. What is AF?? lol
Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home