Shaping up from the weekend ..............
Well, I spent most of the evening getting things unpacked and re-organized from my scrap weekend and then I also spent a little bit of time working on a little "clip board" project for a graduation gift (for this weekend). Here's a picture of it. What do you think? It's just a "cute-sy" little project. Kathy was making them for her son's teachers this weekend and another one for a graduation gift and so I "copied" her idea. (Thanks, Kath! MOOOOOOOOO to you!)


What else is going on around here? Morgan's science project is due tomorrow at school, so we'll put our last-minute finishing touches on that tonight, I'm sure, but nothing else major. I was so tired last night - from last week and the weekend - that I went to bed around 9 p.m. It felt so good to get a good night's sleep ... apart from the Moo Cows above us at the hotel ... in my own bed, etc. :)
The rest of the week is filled with working all day long and then meetings or banquets or graduation open houses in the evenings. Ugh! Nice, but ... oh well.


2 Comments:
At 1:45 PM,
Kim :) said…
You have done a great job on that clip board!!! Coping Kathy's idea worked great for you. :) Should be proud of it.
Hope you have a good rest of the week and can continue to get some good rest in your own bed! lol
At 8:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
CAW!!! Your welcome Karm. The clipboard looks GREAT!!!!!!
HI Kim!
~Kath~
Post a Comment
<< Home