Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Weds morning - early !

Well, I've been up for about 2 hours now, and awake since about 2 a.m. UGH! Can't sleep. Too much going on in my head! :(

Been thinking about the upcoming youth trip next summer to Hephzibah Children's Home in Macon, Georgia. I'm sooooooooooo excited to finally be planning this trip. We had talked about trying to go this summer, but things were just soooo not working out, so I thought I'd get a "heads up" on a trip for next summer, and I already have the information packet, already emailed the lady in charge, already got things set in motion. YAY! I was awake thinking of all the different companies in town that I could write to asking for donations, ie. toothbrushes, toothpaste, school supplies, etc. We'll see what happens with that. Hopefully, we'll get a few donations for the Home.

My dad always goes on a missions to Honduras and I have always wanted to go, just never had the opportunity. So this will be a good opportunity to go on a missions trip, just not as far away from home ... and with my daughter. :)

Lots of ideas floating through my brain this morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    OH wow. that trip sounds wonderful! If You are in charge, then it will be a success without a doubt!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home