Weds - back in the swing of things!
Hi. Well, I finally feel like I'm not so far behind - from my week "off" last week and I'm finally back in the "swing of things" today. YAY! I feel good today! I'm tired, but other than that, good! Mike and I stayed up W-A-Y too late last night talking about lots of things going on in life right now. (and smooching!) ;)
Anyway, today is "orientation" for Morgan at the Middle School at 12:30 p.m. Got my camera in tow and ready to take a few snapshots of her mingling with the kids, getting her schedule, going to her classroom, etc. (Yeah, I know we "sort of" did this a few weeks ago with my friend, the Vice Principal, but this is the "real" orientation!) Hopefully she'll remember where Jaci showed her her classes were and will make it there today in record speed ... and get her locker combination open too! (I always worried about forgetting my locker combinations, didn't you?) UGH! Anyway ... hopefully it'll be a good time!
Going over to Katherine's tonight for awhile before church ... remember her?! The 42F bra lady?! Yeah, how could you forget her, huh?! I didn't get to go over there at all last week (because I was sick), so she has plenty of extra little tidbits of things for me to do this week. Ugh! Oh well, it's extra $$$$ for school clothes for Morgan, so that's good! (Gotta keep reminding myself of that!) ;)
I'm scheduled to get a perm tomorrow night - always have to TALK myself into those - but the bad thing is ... I really like my hair this week! Ugh! What's up with that?! It's been curling really good and it flips out when it's supposed to flip out and flips in when it's supposed to flip in. Now it's time to get a perm and ruin all that?! Ugh! However, you KNOW if I don't get the perm tomorrow night, the very next day, I'm gonna wake up with YUCKY hair and WANT the perm, huh?! So ... what to do? What to do? lol
Now that I've rambled on enough this morning ... gotta get to work! Thanks for reading!
Anyway, today is "orientation" for Morgan at the Middle School at 12:30 p.m. Got my camera in tow and ready to take a few snapshots of her mingling with the kids, getting her schedule, going to her classroom, etc. (Yeah, I know we "sort of" did this a few weeks ago with my friend, the Vice Principal, but this is the "real" orientation!) Hopefully she'll remember where Jaci showed her her classes were and will make it there today in record speed ... and get her locker combination open too! (I always worried about forgetting my locker combinations, didn't you?) UGH! Anyway ... hopefully it'll be a good time!
Going over to Katherine's tonight for awhile before church ... remember her?! The 42F bra lady?! Yeah, how could you forget her, huh?! I didn't get to go over there at all last week (because I was sick), so she has plenty of extra little tidbits of things for me to do this week. Ugh! Oh well, it's extra $$$$ for school clothes for Morgan, so that's good! (Gotta keep reminding myself of that!) ;)
I'm scheduled to get a perm tomorrow night - always have to TALK myself into those - but the bad thing is ... I really like my hair this week! Ugh! What's up with that?! It's been curling really good and it flips out when it's supposed to flip out and flips in when it's supposed to flip in. Now it's time to get a perm and ruin all that?! Ugh! However, you KNOW if I don't get the perm tomorrow night, the very next day, I'm gonna wake up with YUCKY hair and WANT the perm, huh?! So ... what to do? What to do? lol
Now that I've rambled on enough this morning ... gotta get to work! Thanks for reading!


2 Comments:
At 9:12 AM,
Kim :) said…
Aww. Orientation. I'm feeling for you! Why am I having such a hard time dealing with my kids in school this year? Kelsey doesn't get her schedule until the first day of school, on Monday. I wish they would give them out early to the kids here.
Got to love the smooching time with your sweetheart! And the talking. I love when Gary and I just sit and talk.
Have fun with Mrs. 42F tonight. HOpe she doesn't keep you to long!
At 1:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
I always really like my hair right before a perm and I always really hate my hair right after one!
Post a Comment
<< Home