Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday morning

This was my "surprise" over the weekend that we played with -- my new Cricut! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! It came in the mail on Friday and LeeAnne and I used it on Saturday ... finally. YAYAYAYAY! It is great!

Thanks to working for "Katherine/42F bra lady" (remember that blog post?), her $$ has paid for this Cricut machine ... along with selling my Sizzix stuff. YAY! Anyway ... it's great! We tried out several of the fonts and settings while we were SCRAPPING on Saturday.

Yes, you read that right. It rained ... we were praying for rain so that we could scrap all day! Well, our day didn't start out as early as expected to scrap. We wanted to get started around Noon or 1 p.m., but because of "Katherine", we didn't get started till about 2-ish, but that's ok. We scrapped for awhile and then went to the lss to buy a few things we NEEDED to finish up some pages and then came back scrapped till about 11 p.m. ... with only one little break for supper! YAYAYAYAYAY! We got a lot done! It was a nice, fun, relaxing afternoon/evening ... thanks LeeAnne!!

I ended up getting several pages done this weekend ... minus the journaling. I really need to take an evening and sit down and just JOURNAL on all my pages! I'll take some pictures of a few of the pages later and post them - maybe tomorrow! (Kim, how did your crop go? I want to see pictures of your layouts, too!)

Got lots to do today, but wanted to post about our scrapping day! Hope you all had a nice weekend too! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    OOOOOO How fun!! I've been wanting to play with one of those. I'm glad you were able to get yourself one! Put it to good use.

    And Yeah!! To getting to crop this weekend! I was hoping it would rain so you guys could play!

    I was so happy that you and LeeAnn thought of me on Saturday and called! You guys are to sweet.

    I didn't get a ton done, but I sure to heck enjoyed my day!

    Hope your week is a great one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home