Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday ... already !

Hi. We had a FABULOUS time this weekend in Fort Wayne ... got LOTS of pages scrapped ... lots of RKTs eaten ... lots of Hohos eaten ... and lots of laughs!!!!!!!!!!! :) And boy am I tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's new, right?

Let's see ... we got there Friday about 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon. Even though we had asked for "scrap tables " (like last year) to be set up when we got there and even though Mary had called to "confirm" the scrap tables on Thursday ... do you think the scrap tables were set up when we got there? Uh, in a word ... no. So, we asked AGAIN to have them set up! (After all, we had NOT brought tables)

So, within about 15 minutes, all the tables were set up and the room re-arranged for us! YAY! Kathy got there about 15 minutes after everything was set up (thank goodness) and we started scrapping from there.

Friday night, we went out to eat at Casa Italian Grille Restaurant. It is a really yummy italian place that we ate at last year and I had been craving it ever since! YUM! We then went to the mall to a NEW store that just opened last week - Archiver's. YAY for that store! It was great! So, we shopped and then came back to the hotel to scrap some more. We scrapped until about midnight on Friday night.

Saturday morning, we got up, went to breakfast (downstairs) and then back up to scrap for a little bit before heading out to shop at another couple of stores in the Fort Wayne area. We shopped at those stores (found some great buys!) and then went to lunch at Steak & Shake and came back to the room to scrap for the afternoon/evening.

Saturday evening, we went to Don Pablos' (one of Kathy's favorite places to eat!) for supper and then back to Archiver's to make sure we hadn't missed any specials or anything! :) Then back to the room to scrap until about 1 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Sunday morning, we got up and went down to breakfast and then came back to the room to scrap until 1 p.m., off to lunch at Chili's before heading home!!!!

All in all, it was a fun, fast, scrap-filled, laughter-filled, tiring, happy weekend! I'll try to take some pictures of my 19 pages that I got scrapped later and post them tomorrow or sometime later this week!

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger kath said…

    I miss you and Mary already!!!!! I had a blast and can't wait to see you both in January!!!!

    I can't believe how many pages you and Mary got done. WOW! That's awesome. Everyone liked the book I got done. Chase has looked at it several times.

    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home