Wednesday
Ok, so last night was a little better than the night before.
Went and picked up Morgan at my mom's house after work, went home to change clothes, then out to get a couple of movies for the evening, then to her favorite restaurant in town (Los Amigos, Mexican), then to the park to get a couple more leaves for her leaf project, then back home to watch the movies. In the middle of all of that, Mike called. YAY! He's having a good time at "bomb school" in Chicago, but ready to get home tonight! YAY!
We stayed up and watched our movies for a little while, then Morgan went to bed and I finished watching one and went to bed too. Still didn't sleep all that swell, but ... a little better than the night before. (The dog even misses Mike!) ha!
Nothing major going on today - except Kathy's boys are having surgery this morning! ((HUGS)) and prayers for that !!! Hope everything goes well!!!!
LeeAnne and I are talking about possibly scrapping on Saturday ... when it's supposed to be raining all afternoon ... so I'm hoping/praying for rain!!!! That'll get me motivated to scrap! I think Mike and I are gonna go out on a "date" on Friday night since Morgan will be gone with the girls from church to the Revolve Tour in Fort Wayne Friday night/Saturday night. YAY! We'll see.
Gotta get to work!
Went and picked up Morgan at my mom's house after work, went home to change clothes, then out to get a couple of movies for the evening, then to her favorite restaurant in town (Los Amigos, Mexican), then to the park to get a couple more leaves for her leaf project, then back home to watch the movies. In the middle of all of that, Mike called. YAY! He's having a good time at "bomb school" in Chicago, but ready to get home tonight! YAY!
We stayed up and watched our movies for a little while, then Morgan went to bed and I finished watching one and went to bed too. Still didn't sleep all that swell, but ... a little better than the night before. (The dog even misses Mike!) ha!
Nothing major going on today - except Kathy's boys are having surgery this morning! ((HUGS)) and prayers for that !!! Hope everything goes well!!!!
LeeAnne and I are talking about possibly scrapping on Saturday ... when it's supposed to be raining all afternoon ... so I'm hoping/praying for rain!!!! That'll get me motivated to scrap! I think Mike and I are gonna go out on a "date" on Friday night since Morgan will be gone with the girls from church to the Revolve Tour in Fort Wayne Friday night/Saturday night. YAY! We'll see.
Gotta get to work!


1 Comments:
At 6:46 AM,
Kim :) said…
{{Hugs}} Mike will be back home where he belongs soon!
Sounds like you girls had a nice night! It's fun to have a girls night like that now and then.
I hope you will be able to scrap on Saturday. I will be scrapping away myself!
Thinking of Kathy's boys today..
(I looked yesterday, but didn't see your post... but I see it today?? Strange.)
Post a Comment
<< Home