Here are some layouts from the weekend.....
Good morning. Just thought I'd share some of my layouts from the weekend.
This first one is the layout I did of my dad and his surgeon (from his stomach surgery back in April). The brown matting with the picture of dad and the dr opens to reveal journaling - which I haven't done yet - and the second page of the layout is the "diagram" the dr drew on a NAPKIN for us of the Whipple surgery he was going to perform.

This first one is the layout I did of my dad and his surgeon (from his stomach surgery back in April). The brown matting with the picture of dad and the dr opens to reveal journaling - which I haven't done yet - and the second page of the layout is the "diagram" the dr drew on a NAPKIN for us of the Whipple surgery he was going to perform.

Then we have some photos/layout from our Florida trip this summer. Yes, I was still working on Florida pictures. It seems they never end. I used a big T and L from punch out letters and then used the Cricut machine for the rest of the letters on Typhoon Lagoon. It turned out cute/bright!

6th grade honor night from back in May - none of these layouts have journaling on them yet. I need to take an evening and sit down and journal on everything! :)
More layouts to follow.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home