Somewhere over the rainbow .............
Ok ... there is a song in there somewhere, huh?!This is the picture LeeAnne and I saw on our way to Indy last Friday (to the new scrapbook store, but that's another story)! Isn't it absolutely beautiful!!!! I have other pictures, but this one is really pretty overlooking the corn field and all. The rainbow was soooooooooooo very bright ... although you can't really tell that in this picture! It was as if we could reach out and TOUCH it! The colors were magnificent! What I would do to have been in Noah's day ... to have seen the rainbow that God had for him ... you know, Noah and the Ark ... from the Bible?! :)
Well, I haven't posted very good lately. I was on "vacation" last week from work ... but let me tell you, I worked my tail off every single day. In fact, I was glad to come back to work yesterday ... for the relief of it all! I tried to cram pack so much stuff into my days off last week. Sheesh! Anyway ... it was a good week off.
We had a nice Thanksgiving the week before that, which I didn't blog about either!
Morgan's 13th birthday is coming up next week. Can you believe that?! Don't even get me started on that one. Her b-day party is this Saturday night - at the church - with all her "teen" friends ... and some family and other friends. Should be interesting! Her b-day cards were pink and lime green ... she's all teen now!!! :)
Ok, I'll try to do better! Have a great Tuesday!


1 Comments:
At 9:07 AM,
Kim :) said…
Ohh.. I love the rainbow picture! :) Very pretty indeed.
yes, you DO need to do better about posting! :) heheh
Oh my goodness.. Sad to think our girls are going to be teenagers very soon! They are growing much to fast. Can't wait to hear how the party goes and see pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home