Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update on the house ...........

Well, here's the update on the house situation.

We have everything finally painted ... YAY! Now, Mike is starting on the floors tonight (and last night) by sanding them, staining a few places, cleaning them with a STINKY solution, and then polyurethaning them. I can't wait to see the end result! I'll be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to have everything back in its place!!! YAY! (more pictures to come)

This has been a very interesting week ...... not just because I turn the big 4-0 (ugh) but because of some very fun things happening ...

FIRST AND FOREMOST ... I got a call today from the Community Foundation. I had applied for a grant for the teen missions trip back a few weeks ago and they had their meeting last night and they ACCEPTED OUR GRANT REQUEST ... which means ... they are giving us a $1,000 grant for use on the missions trip this summer! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, I was in tears! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful for that!!!!

SECOND ... I got my roll top desk delivered yesterday (my 40th bday present). It is soooooooo nice. Again, more pics to come!

Ok, forgot about court this morning. Gotta wrap it up. I'll take more pics tonight and post them in the next few days!

Happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    WOO HOOO on the grant money!! That is wonderful. I am so happy for you guys!! Praise be to God!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home