Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, April 02, 2007

Well ........ Happy Monday!

Well .................

Seems like after my week last week .......... I should change the name of my blog to:

MY LIFE AT 40 ................. (since I hit the big 4-0 last week), but nah!!!!!! I'm not changing it!!! (maybe it'll keep me "young" in spirit) ha!

Anyway ......... the house saga continues. (You KNEW I was gonna say that, didn't you?) ha! Mike put another coat of wax on the sun room floor and the first coat of wax (and sealant) on the living room floor on Saturday morning. SHEESH! Does that stuff stink or what? The wax isn't too bad, but the sealant stuff is HORRIBLE! Sheesh! We're HOPING that it's dry enough tonight in the living room to put another coat on ... and then POSSIBLY by the end of the week, that it's dry enough to move stuff back into the living room and start on the dining room on Saturday morning. We'll see. All this "waiting" takes FOREVER .... but it's gonna look SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!!! Can't wait!!!!

Planning a trip with some friends to Gatlinburg over fall break (October) and am excited about that! We went with them a few spring breaks ago and had a good time, but it was a little chilly then! Hoping the weather will be nicer in October! :)

Found some pictures and pottery for the "new" living room this weekend! Went to dinner and shopping with some friends for my b-day yesterday ... had a great time!

Happy Monday!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    LOL about changing the name of your blog. I say just leave it! It's still perfect!

    HOpe you have fun on your trip. It is cold here right now. so I'm hoping the weather for your trip isn't to bad!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home