It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hi! Well, I'm happy! We TAGGED our very first REAL Christmas tree on Saturday! It was sooooooooooooooo cold out there too!!!! But we did it! YAY!! We are going to go get it this coming weekend. (The people we bought it from thought we better wait another week before cutting it down and putting it in the house ... in hopes of trying not to have it get too dry, etc. for us) So, we'll get it this coming weekend sometime! They are going to trim it up, cut it down and wrap it for us!!! YAY! I'm sooooo very excited!!!!!!!!!!!
In other news ...
My aunt and uncle and cousins and their kids came to visit this weekend ... long, long story ... but at least they were here ... now, pray for peace for my Granny to go "home"!
More later! Lots of work to do around here thismorning. Just wanted to share our REAL Christmas tree!!!!



2 Comments:
At 4:52 AM,
Kim :) said…
Yeah! A real tree!! I think you are much braver then I am! I know you are ready to get it up and decoated!
Still praying for Granny!
At 8:38 PM,
LeeAnne said…
So you have gifts wrapped and no tree?
Post a Comment
<< Home