Tuesday ........
Well, here are a few pictures of the rugrats - last week on Halloween when they visited our house!
Austin was a Mummy, Lauren was a pirate (who knows why) and Grace was Snow White. They were all cuties.



Austin was a Mummy, Lauren was a pirate (who knows why) and Grace was Snow White. They were all cuties.



They always like to do "funny pictures" after we do a "real" picture and "funny" pictures ALWAYS involve sticking out their tongues for some reason! ha! (See second picture, above)
Anyway ... other than halloween ... Mike celebrated his 43rd b-day on Saturday ... woo hoo! We also celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on Sunday. I always joked with him that we got married the day AFTER his birthday so that he could always remember when our anniversary was, but I was just kidding! I love ya, honey! I know you'll ALWAYS remember! :)
Morgan was supposed to have her first band concert of the year tonight ... but their middle school principal died over the weekend and the funeral viewing is tonight, so they rescheduled the concert to next week ... which causes some scheduling problems for me, but oh well?! LOL
We're excited to hear them play!!!
Granny has been back in the hospital (for those of you who didn't know) since last Tuesday or Wednesday, can't remember exactly. She had another UTI (urinary tract infection) and was dehydrated again, etc. Mom and I don't really see "eye to eye" on whether to re-hydrate her right now, so she had an IV put in ... several times, actually ... because she kept pulling it out over the weekend (5 times in one day). Duh!? Anyway ... as of last night, she got moved back to the nursing home and she was VERY disoriented to say the least, very weak and very groggy for some reason. No clue why. I think the end is near ... whether mom wants to believe it or not.
I'm taking Brittany out tonight for pizza and who knows?! We haven't been able to go out for a few weeks due to her schedule, her being sick, etc. We're going out tonight. I talked to her last night and she said she had really missed going out, so hopefully neither one of us will be sick tonight! ha! :)
That's it for today! Have a great Tuesday!


1 Comments:
At 3:50 PM,
Kim :) said…
Great pictures! Isn't it funny the first thing they do for a silly picture is stick the tongue out? lol
I am so sorry to hear that Granny is going through so much. It does, sadly, sound like the end is near for her. I hate that, but I also hate the pain she is going through right now also!
I hope your dinner with Brittany was fun! I am sure she has missed getting to spend time with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home