I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it's Friday!!
Well, this has been one heck of a week here at the office. I was in court all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday and all afternoon yesterday in this custody case ... and we're still not finished. The other attorney is DRAGGING it out terribly. The Judge was NOT happy! Ugh! So now, we are scheduled to go back to Wayne County on Friday, July 28th ... ALL DAY LONG! GRRRRR!
When I got home last night (around 5:45 p.m.), the lady I've been helping/cleaning for had called and wondered if I could come over "for a little while", so I did. I hurriedly changed clothes and went to her house ... which is just down the street from me. I got there at about 6 p.m. and left at ... 9:30 p.m. OH MY WORD! To say that I was tired is an understatement. Nothing she had me do was HARD, it was just LONG and BORING and TIRING ... after the week I've had.
At some point, I talked to Becky and Brad about their visit this weekend, trying to figure out times, where to meet, etc. YAY!
I then cleaned up a little bit at home when I got home... thank goodness for a great hubby at home to help around the house (which he did!) ... and then went to bed ... without supper. I got up early this morning and got some cleaning done at home ... need to go to the grocery this afternoon.
Morgan will be home from church camp this afternoon at some point, then Bec and Brad will arrive, then the ball game, then visiting all weekend ... YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!! :)
When I got home last night (around 5:45 p.m.), the lady I've been helping/cleaning for had called and wondered if I could come over "for a little while", so I did. I hurriedly changed clothes and went to her house ... which is just down the street from me. I got there at about 6 p.m. and left at ... 9:30 p.m. OH MY WORD! To say that I was tired is an understatement. Nothing she had me do was HARD, it was just LONG and BORING and TIRING ... after the week I've had.
At some point, I talked to Becky and Brad about their visit this weekend, trying to figure out times, where to meet, etc. YAY!
I then cleaned up a little bit at home when I got home... thank goodness for a great hubby at home to help around the house (which he did!) ... and then went to bed ... without supper. I got up early this morning and got some cleaning done at home ... need to go to the grocery this afternoon.
Morgan will be home from church camp this afternoon at some point, then Bec and Brad will arrive, then the ball game, then visiting all weekend ... YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!! :)


1 Comments:
At 6:39 AM,
Kim :) said…
You guys have a wonderful weekend. I know it will be great to see Morgan after she has been gone all week! Let her know that Kelsey received her letter yesterday. :) I'm so glad that our girls are penpals!
Post a Comment
<< Home