Wednesday
Hi guys! Nothing much happening around here today, except my boss is back from vacation and I'm sure things will "heat up" this afternoon when he gives me this and that and this and that to do. Ugh! Oh well, I guess that's job security, huh?!
I was trying to upload some pics from our recent vacation (last week) onto blogger, but it is still not working. I'll continue trying, because I just KNOW you want to see pictures, don't you?! (The answer here would be - YES!!!!) :)
One last try ......... this is Morgan "Tinkerbell" shopping. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Tinkerbell!
I was trying to upload some pics from our recent vacation (last week) onto blogger, but it is still not working. I'll continue trying, because I just KNOW you want to see pictures, don't you?! (The answer here would be - YES!!!!) :)
One last try ......... this is Morgan "Tinkerbell" shopping. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Tinkerbell!

Another ............ this is the smoke alarm ... RIPPED ... out of the wall (from previous post about smoke alarm waking us up in the middle of the night during vacation) ha!

Another ........... Chef Mickey's breakfast ........... YUM!




1 Comments:
At 9:17 AM,
Kim :) said…
Great pictures! :) I'm glad that blogger finally started working for you. :) Thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment
<< Home