My baby is off ... to church camp!
Well, she's off. Morgan left for church camp this morning at 9 a.m. Ugh! She's sooooooooo excited! She LOVES being in the youth group at church and is super excited about this week at camp.
Mom, on the other hand, is having a bit of a hard time with it. Not majorly, but I'm sure as the week drags on, I'll be missing her a lot more!!!!
Here are the kids - ready to load the church van - this morning.
Mom, on the other hand, is having a bit of a hard time with it. Not majorly, but I'm sure as the week drags on, I'll be missing her a lot more!!!!
Here are the kids - ready to load the church van - this morning.

Church camp was such an important part of my life growing up. I wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm glad she is going to get to be a part of this ... Momma is just gonna miss her.


2 Comments:
At 7:32 AM,
Kim :) said…
Aww, It will be tough on momma, but your right... her going to the church camp is a great thing. She will have loads of fun!
At 1:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
I never got to go to camp. I always got poison ivy so bad (ask LeeAnne about the elephant man experience) that Mom wouldn't let me go and take a chance!
Post a Comment
<< Home