Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update ... on Mike's job situation

Thank you, thank you, thank you ... God ... and for your prayers!

I just received an email from Mike. He is totally worn out and mentally exhausted this afternoon. He's been meeting since 7 a.m. this morning with the new superintendent, old superintendent, and school board ... in two separate meetings.

The superintendent told him several times that he was SORRY for the way things came across a couple of weeks ago and how he approached Mike, he has never seen such a "talented" resume in a long time, and the board stood by Mike the entire time.

I don't know much more detail than that, other than, Mike thinks things are fine and dandy and on a much better note than they were 2 weeks ago. He said we would talk about things more tonight when I got home, but I just wanted to share the latest news with you all!

Thanks so much for your prayers. God is good ............... all the time ..............

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Thanks Be to God!! That is wonderful news Karmen!! I am so glad this is turng around to what looks like a happy ending to a nightmare!! Thanks so much for letting us know!!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! God IS awesome! What an answer to prayer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home