Well ... it's Wednesday
Today's the day ... finally. Mike's meeting with the new superintendent, old superintendent, school board members, etc. It started at 7 a.m. and the board members were supposed to come at 8 a.m. I've only heard from him once so far ... ugh! Please keep him in your prayers. (I think he's more nervous about it than he lets on, because he KNOWS I'm a basketcase!)
On a brighter note ...
Went over to Todd and Mary's last night to swim in their pool. It was 90 degrees yesterday and we just needed to veg last night, so they invited us over. NICE NICE NICE! Something about sitting by the pool ... just releases tensions, ya know?! Such a great way to spend an evening. Nothing got done at home ... but oh well?! We've got a few more evenings to work on things at home before leaving for vacation, and there's ALWAYS laundry ... so it's not like I needed to stay home and get all the laundry done ... because there'll just be MORE laundry by Sunday. LOL
Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement on Mike's job situation. I'll keep you posted.
On a brighter note ...
Went over to Todd and Mary's last night to swim in their pool. It was 90 degrees yesterday and we just needed to veg last night, so they invited us over. NICE NICE NICE! Something about sitting by the pool ... just releases tensions, ya know?! Such a great way to spend an evening. Nothing got done at home ... but oh well?! We've got a few more evenings to work on things at home before leaving for vacation, and there's ALWAYS laundry ... so it's not like I needed to stay home and get all the laundry done ... because there'll just be MORE laundry by Sunday. LOL
Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement on Mike's job situation. I'll keep you posted.


1 Comments:
At 11:37 AM,
Karmen said…
"Just throw them in the trash and buy new clothes." Yeah, that's good! NOT!
Post a Comment
<< Home