Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, June 19, 2006

Blogger .......... GRRRRRRRRR!

This blogger is driving me nuts this morning. I have tried and tried to post something for about the past 2 hours, but no ............. it wouldn't let me. Let's try again.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was nice. Morgan went to Kings Island with the youth group - in the 90 degree weather - and had a blast. They didn't get home till about 1 a.m., but she had a great time!!! So that's good!

I had a meeting Saturday morning - which lasted longer than I anticipated and then we had a friend's son's ball game in the afternoon/early evening, and then out to eat with them and back home to watch a movie and wait for Morgan's call to come and pick her up at the church.

Yesterday was church and a NAP in the afternoon. However, MIke and I weren't able to take a nap. Morgan did, thank goodness.

This week - nothing much. We have softball practice tonight (for our game on Friday night) and getting things washed and packed for vacation next week! YES, next week at this time, we'll be on our way to the airport to go to FLORIDA for the week! YAYAYAYAYAYAAY!

UPDATE: Mike's job situation: His big meeting is planned for Weds with everyone, so please remember him in your thoughts and prayers. I'll keep you updated.

ANOTHER UPDATE: My dad is going back to the Hand Center this morning to hopefully get his stitches out, new x-rays taken and a new splint/cast put on his hand. He's really hoping the dr can figure out a way to put a new cast on ... that will allow him to RIDE HIS MOTORCYCLE ... but I don't know that that is happening. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reading! Have a great Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home