Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday news

Well, I wanted to start this post out with a picture of me "up to bat" at last night's softball practice, but as we were on our way to the ball diamonds, the coach called and said he was afraid the storm was coming in fairly quickly and didn't want us to get caught in the storm. GRRRRRRR! I really wanted to practice last night ... needed to vent some frustrations with hitting that ball. Oh well?! About 15 minutes later, WHAM! The storm hit! Lightning, thunder, storm, hail, etc. Good thing we weren't out on the field during that!

Went to see Mom and Dad last night - since we didn't have ball practice. Dad got his stitches out yesterday and a new cast/splint type thing put on. This one is more velcro and he can take the ace bandage and velcro splint thing on and off to take a shower, etc. HOWEVER, he's still NOT supposed to move his thumb area very much at all!! (for another 2 weeks) He goes back to the dr in 2 more weeks to get this splint off, a new one put on and to start therapy exercises. Wow, what a process, but at least it's healing correctly at this point ... as long as he doesn't do too much!

Boss is back from vacation ... which means my desk is piled high again and I'm a little busier than I was last week! :) But next week at this time, FLORIDA SUN, here I come! We're leaving for Florida next Monday morning and will be gone till Saturday, July 1st. YAY!!!! Can't wait. Need a little R & R around here for my nerves.

Mike's "meeting" is tomorrow, don't know what time, but please remember us in your prayers. Thanks.

Have a great Tuesday!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Vacation is a great thing for you guys right now, I do believe you both deserve one right now!! I'm keeping you guys in my prayers for Mikes job situation!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home