TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!
Boy, has it been a long and exhausting week this week! Trying to play catch up, take Morgan here and there, work for 42F lady (Katherine, ha!), meetings at night, church, etc. I haven't been home at all this week. UGH! In fact, my dear hubby left me a note this morning that said something to the effect of:
"Karmen McKillip -- Hi. You may not know me. My name is Mike. I'm your dear, sweet, loving husband who would like to see you and spend time with you this weekend!"
So anyway ... guess I need to spend some time with my family, huh!? I think we are actually all 3 going shopping for some school clothes tomorrow to Noblesville/Indy, etc. and spending the day together, so that's good. Shopping is ALWAYS good! :)
Got a lot running through my mind with the WKFM (missions) information. I got the WKFM new materials that were ordered yesterday(thanks to LeeAnne dropping it off to me), and looked through it last night. It's good, it's not super, but it's good! So I've got LOTS running through my mind about possible things to do with that!!!
Well, guess I better get back to work. Hope you all have a great weekend!
School starts on Tuesday! Ugh!
"Karmen McKillip -- Hi. You may not know me. My name is Mike. I'm your dear, sweet, loving husband who would like to see you and spend time with you this weekend!"
So anyway ... guess I need to spend some time with my family, huh!? I think we are actually all 3 going shopping for some school clothes tomorrow to Noblesville/Indy, etc. and spending the day together, so that's good. Shopping is ALWAYS good! :)
Got a lot running through my mind with the WKFM (missions) information. I got the WKFM new materials that were ordered yesterday(thanks to LeeAnne dropping it off to me), and looked through it last night. It's good, it's not super, but it's good! So I've got LOTS running through my mind about possible things to do with that!!!
Well, guess I better get back to work. Hope you all have a great weekend!
School starts on Tuesday! Ugh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home