Here are some layouts!
This is the left side of the page layout of Morgan's "eye exam" page. It shows her looking for and picking out her glasses.
Second page shows "eye chart" which I made from my new Cricut letters ... and a journaling box with no journaling on it yet! ha!
This is a Tinkerbell shopping page - of pictures from our vacation in Florida - I'm tired of Florida pictures. It has "fairy dust" with eyelets and brads on the page. Isn't that cute? I saw that in a magazine and wanted to try it with the "Pixie Dust/Tinkerbell" pictures we had!
Second page shows "eye chart" which I made from my new Cricut letters ... and a journaling box with no journaling on it yet! ha!
This is a Tinkerbell shopping page - of pictures from our vacation in Florida - I'm tired of Florida pictures. It has "fairy dust" with eyelets and brads on the page. Isn't that cute? I saw that in a magazine and wanted to try it with the "Pixie Dust/Tinkerbell" pictures we had!


1 Comments:
At 6:49 AM,
Kim :) said…
Karmen!!!! I Absolutely LOVE the pixie dust!!!! That is an awesome page. I would have thought that came like that on the paper. Way cool! And I'm sure it looks even cooler in person!
Great layouts. I love the eye chart you made as well!
Wonderful layouts my friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home