Tuesday
I need a day off!!!!!!!!!! lol Am I allowed to say that after I just had an extra day this weekend - for Labor Day? I don't think it's fair that my weekend was probably just as busy (if not busier) than my week was!!!! Anyway ...
Had a busy weekend .... nothing major, just busy.
Here's a picture I took the other day at church of Morgan and her friend, Jordan:
Had a busy weekend .... nothing major, just busy.
Here's a picture I took the other day at church of Morgan and her friend, Jordan:

Jordan and Morgan have become quite close friends this year! Obviously, from their smiles, they were "up to something" when I took their picture! LOL
We're going away to Fort Wayne this weekend for a scrap weekend, can't wait!!!!
Hopefully this week won't be as busy as last! Have a great Tuesday!


1 Comments:
At 6:47 AM,
Kim :) said…
I want another day off also!! :)
Yup, when those girls start smiling like that, they are certainly up to something! :) Great picture!
You are going to have a lot of fun at your scrap weekend! Can't wait to hear what all you get done.
Post a Comment
<< Home