Well ...I feel like I accomplished some things last night!
Just to let you know. My "TO DO" list for last night had 20 things on it!!! Oh my! Sheesh! Did I think I was going to turn into Super Woman/Wonder Woman when I got home or what?! Oh well?! I can proudly say that I've marked off about 11 of those 20 things as of 8:00 a.m. this morning! YAY for me! A couple of the items ... don't know WHY I even bothered putting them on my list because they could have easily taken a WHOLE EVENING to do by themselves ... such as "organize scrap stuff". HELLO!? Have you seen my scrap stuff lately!? That isn't just a 10 minute job. HELLO!? Oh well, obviously THAT item did NOT get marked off the list last night, but several other little "odd" jobs did ... and I even made time to call LeeAnne! YAY for me! (Oh ... and I even made time to take a 20 minute bubble bath!!!!) :)
In all the hub-bub of me getting things marked off my list, my sweet hubby decided to fix supper for us!!! YAY! (Have I mentioned that he's a wonderful hubby - most of the time!) Anyway, he fixed chicken and put some sort of glaze over it ... I think it might have been the best chicken I've ever had in my life! WAHOO!!!! (He fixed other sides too) Then he decided to go ahead and do the dishes, throw in some more laundry for me, etc! Wahoo!!! He's such a good guy ... I think I'll keep him for awhile longer! :)
Ok, off to start my Wacky Wednesday here at work! Shouldn't be too bad, though! Boss will be gone part of the day and has appointments the other part of the day, so that's good! Keep him out of my hair!!! :)
Have a good day!
In all the hub-bub of me getting things marked off my list, my sweet hubby decided to fix supper for us!!! YAY! (Have I mentioned that he's a wonderful hubby - most of the time!) Anyway, he fixed chicken and put some sort of glaze over it ... I think it might have been the best chicken I've ever had in my life! WAHOO!!!! (He fixed other sides too) Then he decided to go ahead and do the dishes, throw in some more laundry for me, etc! Wahoo!!! He's such a good guy ... I think I'll keep him for awhile longer! :)
Ok, off to start my Wacky Wednesday here at work! Shouldn't be too bad, though! Boss will be gone part of the day and has appointments the other part of the day, so that's good! Keep him out of my hair!!! :)
Have a good day!


1 Comments:
At 6:43 AM,
Kim :) said…
Good for you getting things marked off that list! It always makes me feel so good to have a list and be able to mark things off of it!
And Good for your Sweet Husband. :) Yes, I think he is a keeper as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home