Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, August 25, 2006

TGIF ... again!

Ok, well it seems like only yesterday that I was typing that title - TGIF - but lo and behold, it's been another week! UGH! It's been a hectic one, that's for sure.

Morgan's allergies are REALLY bugging her right now. Ugh! In fact, she came home from school early yesterday and is there today ... so far ... but don't know if she'll make it all day or not. She's miserable. I sent her ... armed with a box of kleenex and a bottle of water ... for the day. Hopefully she'll make it! I hate for her to miss school so early in the school year.

I have to be honest ... I NEED A VACATION ... from all my responsibilities ... including work, church, home, mom, wife, etc. UGH! It's just been one of those weeks and I'm tired ... physically and emotionally. Ugh! Tonight, I'm just going to veg around the house ... maybe go to Walmart and get some groceries ... maybe not. :) We'll see. It's just been "one of those weeks", I guess.

I'm glad it's Friday. Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Ugh. :( Sorry to hear that Morgan isn't feeling well! Those allergies are a killer sometimes! I hope she feels better very soon.

    And here's hoping you get some ME time that it sounds like you are in much need of!

    have a great weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home