Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Weds.

Ok, so we're at "hump" day already ... that's good! That means only 1 1/2 more days of work until I leave for Fort Wayne ... scrapping weekend! Can't wait!

Let me just say ... I'm tired of my job right now. Actually, it's my boss today! He sure can get on a person's nerves. GRRRRR. Here's the jist of how the conversation went earlier this morning ... before I "lost" it in the bathroom ...

Boss - Do you have the XYZ file?

Karmen - Nope, it's probably downstairs in the cabinet.

Boss - (Looking at me over his raised eyebrows)

Karmen - Would you like for me to go down and get it for you?

Boss - Well, I don't know how I'm gonna read the notes in it unless you do.

Karmen - (Inside voice - GRRRRR!) Ok, sure. (Karmen dutifully goes downstairs to get the file out of the cabinet)

Boss - Where's the PSA notes?

Karmen - I don't know. I put them in the filing basket the other day. (because filing the PSA notes is NOT my job! It's Teresa's job!) (This is what we always do with PSA notes when we are finished with them!)

Boss - (rude tone) Well, how do you expect me to look at the PSA notes if they aren't in the file?

Karmen - They are probably in the filing tray. I'll go back downstairs and get them.

Boss - Uh, yes.

Karmen - (going back downstairs, starts crying on the way down because I'm sick of this! GRRRRR.) (Brings the PSA notes back up and puts them on his desk ... although I would have liked to have slammed them on his desk, I didn't!)

Boss - There, that's better.

Karmen - (inside voice - GRRRRR!)

Sorry, just a little vent to start my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home