Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, October 06, 2006

WOO HOO - it's Friday!

YIPPEE SKIPPEE, it's Friday! I'm soooooooooo glad! This has been a long, hard, exhausting, frustrating, stressful week for me and I'm sooooooooooo glad it's Friday. However, I woke up this morning with a "crick in my neck" from sleeping wrong or something and it's almost had me in tears several times. I even brought my "rice pack" to work this morning to heat up in the microwave a few times and put it around my neck. It has helped, but ... ugh!

We are supposed to have a "scrap night" tonight at church and I was soooo looking forward to that. However, now with this stiff neck, I doubt the best thing for me would be to go and sit for hours and scrap/journal, but .... we'll see how it is by 6 p.m. I have 3 scrapbooks packed and lots of journaling pens ... because my MAIN GOAL tonight was going to be to get caught up on my journaling in those 3 books! So, we'll see how the neck holds out!

Tomorrow, I'll be working at Katherine's in the morning ... running her here and there and everywhere ... and then a fall festival in the afternoon, nothing planned for the evening (as of yet) and then Church is Sunday morning, going to Muncie for lunch in the afternoon, then back to a "church harvest party" Sunday afternoon/'evening. Ugh! Lots planned this weekend!

Have a great one!
Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home