Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, October 02, 2006

Crazy week!

Ok, it's been forever since I posted ... and yet it feels like just yesterday. Lots happened last week, lots going on this week. Ugh!

Morgan should get her report cards this week. She's excited and anxious! She thinks she might be getting all As - in Middle School! YAY! That would be great!!! We'll see. The end of the first 6 weeks was this past Friday and so far, so good for her this year! YAY!

LeeAnne had her jewelry party on Friday night and I am once again amazed at how pretty the jewelry is! All of my extra money is going toward JEWELRY now for awhile! ha! (Thank you, LeeAnne!) I'm having my party on October 17th and hope to get a lot of orders, so that I can get FREE jewelry! :)

My sister's b-day is Weds of this week. Do I know what I'm getting her? Nope. (But thinking a gift certificate from our hair dresser is probably the best bet right now!)

What else?! Let's see, my dad is having foot surgery next Tuesday, October 10th. He's had some problems for quite awhile now and was GOING to get something done back in March, before all his problems with his duodenal thing happened. So, now is when he decided to do the surgery! UGH!

Ok, my mind is rattled today, so I'll close for now. Have a great Monday!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Yeah!! So glad to see your post. :) I was about to give you a hard time for not posting, but you did. So, I will just save my hard time for another time! :)

    Crossing my fingers that Morgan gets all A's! Kelsey was only one away, she had an 88 in math. Hopefully next six weeks she will do it. I'm proud of her either way. She is a much better student then I ever was!

    I'll keep your Dad in my prayers for his surgery. He will come thru it like a champ!

    Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home