Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome to the "McKillip Jewelry Store"

Ok, so this was the scene on my dining room table last night after I received my box of jewelry yesterday from my party ... a few weeks ago! All these boxes are MY FREE JEWELRY that I got from having my party! 31 pieces of jewelry! Can you believe that?! FREE!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!! It's all SOOOOOO Pretty!

My first show is next Tuesday night. I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time, but ... it'll be ok. Once my shows start, I go "gung ho" with them -- having one on the 14th, 15th, 19th, 20th, 27th, 28th, 30th, 1st, 5th. WOW! What a way to start the holiday season. Throw in there ... getting ready for Morgan's 13th birthday party - which WHO KNOWS what we are doing for that ... Christmas shopping ... working for Katherine (42F bra lady, remember!) ... oh, and working full time, being a wife, mother and daughter ... with my parents "ailments" right now. UGH! It's gonna be a busy season!!!!

Happy Fall! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Whoa Baby! Look at all that free stuff! How wonderful.

    Holy Cow! You've got a ton of parties booked already! That is wonderful. I'm sure you will do great with it! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home