Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday happenings !

Ok, so I'm a week later than the last post ... and a few dollars shorter ... haha!

Lots going on in my life right now ... can't keep up! Updates:

*Mike and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary over the weekend (Saturday, November 4th). YAY! In one way, it seems like we've been together forever and yet, in another way, it seems like it's only been days ... in either event, I love him very much and am soooo glad God put him into my life ... many years ago!!! Love you!

*Mom is still in pain ... having problems ... been back to the dr a time or two since I last wrote and is calling/going to see her GYN dr sometime this week. Who knows what's up with that mess?!

*Dad is still off work ... in a new cast ... getting his walking cast in a couple more weeks and then going back to work. Sheesh!

*Morgan's first band concert is tonight and she is THRILLED! She LOVES band ... which I'm SOOOO glad! (I hope this attitude continues!!!) :) (Another photo opportunity!)

*Had my first "starter/show" with Lia Sophia last night ... with another new advisor. We did a great job! It was fun! My first REAL show - with friends - is next Tuesday night. :)

*Boss is here this week, but then gone for 2 1/2 weeks to Hawaii ... can we say ... YAY!!!!

Ok, have a great week and I'll TRY to post more often!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I thought about your anniversary over the weekend! I hope you guys had a good day. and here's to many more wonderful years!

    Ugh. I am sorry to hear your Mom is still in pain! Poor thing. I pray they will find out what is causing the problems very soon!

    Oh how fun!!! Your first Lia Sophia party. Can't wait to hear how your solo show goes! You will do great with it. :)

    How did the band concert go? I just love those things. I cry through most of it though. lol

    Have a super day!

    p.s. yes DO try and post more often! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home