Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, November 10, 2006

Band concert

Ok, I meant to post this picture yesterday, but it was a crazy, busy day around here!

Morgan's first band concert was Tuesday night. It was great! Their band did AWESOME, especially for their first concert! YAY! (and it only lasted 45 minutes, so that's good!)

In 7th grade band, there are 94 members. WOW! In 8th grade band, there are only 38 members. WOW - BIG DIFFERENCE! Apparently between 7th grade and 8th grade, the kids decide whether they like it or not and "weed" themselves out. So far, Morgan loves it. I hope she keeps it up! She does really well! (If you can't find her, she's in the 2nd row, 2nd chair in, FLUTE - glasses, short hair. See her?)
She looks sooooo grown up!

Makes me proud! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    How fun!! They all look so good dressed alike. Our band only has matching T-shirts.

    I'm glad to hear that Morgan is enjoying band so much! That is wonderful. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home