My piano
Well, I did it. I finally decided to give my piano away ....... it's been in the family since I was 8 years old ... when I started taking piano lessons. It has "sentimental" value to me, but probably NO ONE else in the world! ha!
We've been doing all this re-decorating, re-modeling, etc. and moving things here and there. Well, this HUGE OLD PIANO takes up an entire wall in my house and it sure would be nice to have another wall, ya know?! So .............. I started asking around about a week or so ago and lo and behold, LeeAnne wanted it! YAY! So, it worked out that my piano didn't have to go too far from home ... just over to LeeAnne's house ... and she has promised me that I can come over and play it any time I get the urge. (However, she traded me her "keyboard" for my piano, so I should be ok if I get the "urge" anyway!)
The floors are coming along fairly well. I'm hoping the living room and sun room will be dry enough tomorrow or Friday (at the latest) to move furniture back in this weekend and get started on the dining room. We'll see if that happens or not. I don't want to move furniture in too soon and ruin all the work Mike has done over the past couple of weeks. This "waiting game" is a pain though! UGH! Can't do anything in those two rooms.
Speaking of Mike ... he is home today, tomorrow and Friday. He had all intentions BEFORE this other house remodel job to re-do our bathroom tile during spring break week (which is this week). So he took off the next 3 days and is working in the bathroom. YAY! So I have projects all over the house going on right now. Lucky me! NOT! :)
It's freezing cold here today too! I think it was 80 degrees on Monday, sunny, bright, beautiful. Today, it is 35 and flurries and WINDY, my goodness it is windy! Oh well?!
Happy Wednesday!




1 Comments:
At 7:04 AM,
Kim :) said…
I can see why it would be hard to let the piano go! But being at LeeAnns house is great! That way you know it is being taken care of!!
You guys are going to have a brand new house before long! That is great. I know it is driving you nuts right now, but it will SOOO be worth it in the end!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home