Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, December 06, 2007

It REALLY looks like Christmas now!


Ok, so a snow covered tree ... REALLY ... makes it look a lot like Christmas, huh?! YAY! We woke up to a beautiful SNOWFALL yesterday morning and look what transpired! (see picture above)

We made arrangements to go get the tree last night from Tim and Nikka ... who hadn't cut it down ... so I snapped a few "snowy" pictures of the tree while waiting for the chain saw to be powered on! ha!

We then took the tree home to put it up in our sun room ... which it fit perfectly!!!! Not too tall, not too wide, yay! So far, so good on the sneezing (or lack thereof) from Morgan's body! ha! I am HOPING she isn't allergic to it and if not, then we will start putting lights and ornaments on it at some point this weekend! (Too bad REAL trees aren't pre-lit! That would have been HEAVENLY!) Anyway ... we watered it last night and again this morning ... let me rephrase that ... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII watered it last night and this morning ... and so far, so good.

Not that I can smell all that great right now (due to my COLD), but it does give the house a nice soft "aroma" in the air ... not near as "strong" as I thought it might be ... not yet anyway!

Ok, enough about the tree ... this week has been packed with things to do, places to go, people to see ... and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel yet. Why does the month of December ALWAYS get so crammed packed ??? Could it be because Morgan's 14th birthday is this month as well ... shopping for everyone on our Christmas list ... parties ... concerts ... etc. Oh well, take time to smell the ... (roses) ... Christmas trees ... and enjoy the real meaning of Christmas this holiday season!

Merry Thursday!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    That's a neat picture! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Morgan ins't allergic to the tree! Can't wait to see it all decorated up!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger LeeAnne said…

    Did you keep the snow onthe tree??? I flocked tree? LOL just kidding. Hope you had a good weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home