Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy January 3rd! (I'm a little late posting HAPPY NEW YEAR!) ha!

Happy January 3rd to you from us! It's been a whirlwind of the last few weeks ... but thought I'd better get back to posting ... Happy 2008!

(This was a recent picture of MIke and I - as if you couldn't tell)

This picture (below) was a picture of Gracie at her Christmas preschool program. She was so proud of herself and SMILED all night long! Isn't she a cutie patootie!?



Some pictures of Christmas morning - opening presents:

(Morgan had gotten Rosie some bones - and wrapped them - and she was "helping" him unwrap the bones!) ha!


(A sweatshirt from ONE of her favorite stores - Aeropostale)


Gracie WAITING patiently for presents!

Nana and Papa always give the kids money and this year was no exception, however, they decided to give it to them in ONE DOLLAR BILLS ... so the kids reactions were hilarious! They KNEW they were RICH with all those dollar bills! (See pictures below)

(Austin's money was in this little container - look at his reaction! ha)


Papa and the girls - "real" picture and then "goofy" picture below! ha!



So ... those are some pictures from the Christmas holiday. I'll have to say ... this was a difficult year ... with Granny dying just a week or so before Christmas. I didn't think it would affect me the way it did, but it did. So be it. I miss her.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for us and our family over the past few weeks/months ... we appreciate them all!

On a brighter note, Allison (my sister), and my mom and I all went shopping together on New Year's Day this year ... (Allison and I always go, and mom joins us occasionally) - but it was a great LONG DAY together. We had a blast!! Spent lots of mom's money on new furnishings for her house, etc. (Dad told us to!) :) It was a much-needed fun day away for us all!!!

Now, we're back into the swing of things back here at work. (I was off for funeral time, vacation time, office "closed" time, for approximately 2 weeks and am back now ... ugh!)

Happy New Year - Happy 2008!


1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    aww, it's good to see your post again! I've missed you, but do know that you've had a lot going on! Looks like Christmas was enjoyed by all, but I also know that there was sadness there without Granny. That is expected. She is not suffering any longer though. {{Hugs}}

    keep on keeping on my friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home