Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ScrapOlympics 2008 ... was a SUCCESS!

Scrapover 2008 was a huge success! The theme this year was Scrap Olympics - since it was our fifth year - and this is an Olympic year. :)

Shown below are Mary, Kathy and I with our latest "moo cow" toys! (Kathy brought us these adorable little MASSAGE pillows!) Thanks Kath!


We started out the weekend on Friday night at Mary's house, talked for a little bit and then ran to the lss to "shop" for awhile before starting our scrapping!!! Got back to the house and started on our adventure ... stayed up WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too late on Friday night ... and then got up Saturday morning to breakfast/brunch and more scrapping.

At some point on Saturday, when we were all around, Todd came and took a picture of us all this year. Marcia and Vickie weren't able to join us - as their mom had just had surgery on Friday. Missed you guys! And Susan is taking a "breather" for awhile ... from scrapping. Hope to have her back next year!


Since Kathy and Chase came from Michigan, we ended up staying up late again on Saturday night after all the other girls left ... and scrapped and talked some more, just the 3 of us -- me, Mary and Kath. :) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun and yet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tiring!!!!

Came home Sunday around noon or so (maybe a little earlier) and started unpacking all the scrap crap (as Todd so fondly calls it) and decided to do some re-organization. UGH! What a mess that was ... I had things EVERY WHERE!! but I knew if I stopped and sat down, I would be history and I would wake up to that same mess! UGH! Didn't want to do that, so I worked and worked on re-organizing things for several hours!

Yesterday, went to work ... ugh ... and then over to Granny's house to START the process of organizing, throwing away, cleaning, etc. at her house. That's one of the first times we've been back over to Granny's since before Christmas. Mom and I stayed from 5 - 9 p.m. last night ... literally exhausted when we left. Ugh! This is gonna take FOREVER!!! Anyone want any AVON products?!?! Seriously -- we have them from 32 years ago!!! and up to the present!!!

And it's "back to the old grindstone" today too. Morgan went back to school from Christmas break today. Seems like they were home WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long this year, but I was ready (and I think she was ready) for some "routine" to our days/nights again!

Ok, now you're caught up on my weekend and events. I'll try to take pics of the layouts I completed this weekend. I'm pretty caught up now ... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I still have probably 8-10 pages (4-5 double layouts) to complete and I'll be totally caught up at the moment! YAY for me!

Happy Tuesday!


1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Oh look at you guys!! What a fun group that looks like! I thought about you this weekend and hoped you were having fun. Sounds like you were! I am SOO jealous of you being just about caught up! WOW!!!! You go!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home