It's Friday ... again!
So, this has been a crazy busy, sick week at our house hold! Monday night, I went to Morgan's Back to School Night and about half-way through it, I started getting real hot and clammy feeling. Ugh! My stomach started churning and wa-la, within moments, I was sicker than a dog! Spent the night in the bathroom and the next day at home in bed ... most of the day ...
Got a phone call from Morgan/school yesterday to come and pick her up. She was sick too! When I got there, I was hoping I could just give her some Ibuprofen and send her back to class, but as soon as I walked in, she was white as a sheet and I realized she had the same thing I did. Ugh! So she is home (last night) and today ... missing classes! She hates to miss (due to the homework) but she feels horrible!
Also on tap for this weekend ........... Mike informed me the other day that he's like to paint the upstairs bathroom (soon). So I jumped at the chance. However, he HATES stripping wallpaper and the top part of our bathroom has wallpaper on it from about 15 years ago that NEEDS to be stripped and taken down! So, apparently tonight (and tomorrow for however long it takes), I'm going to be stripping wallpaper, cleaning the walls and getting things primed and ready for him to paint the bathroom! YAY! I don't really know/care what color he has to paint it (he found it on clearance), just a nice CLEAN FRESH coat of paint will be nice! :)
(Here's the wallpaper that I started stripping this morning! See below)
Hopefully it won't be too hard to strip it. It seems to have another layer of another wallpaper underneath it, but hopefully once I get it wet, it'll come off fairly easily! We shall see.
On Sunday after church, LeeAnne and I are going to "cook" a little bit in the afternoon. We used to do that "30 day cooking" thing once in a while and have casseroles and such in the freezer, ready to cook at a moment's notice, but we haven't had much time to cook lately, so we're getting together to make: Chicken casseroles, cheesy potatoes, crock pot pork chops, sloppy joe meat, and some other main dishes! YAY! My family will LOVE having food in the freezer ... ready to pop in the oven!!! :)
Then next weekend ..... it's off to Scrap for the weekend at a new bed and breakfast! Can't wait! I used some of my "home" time the other day to pack and organize for our weekend! I think I have most things ready to go ... now I just need some creative juices to start flowing through me!!!! :)
Happy Friday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home