Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More high school pictures ..........

THought I'd share a few more pics of the girls ... and some of Morgan ... from the FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL ..........







So apparently, her first day of HIGH SCHOOL was fine ... other than the fact that she went EARLY to get her locker combination from her homeroom teacher ... and she tried it once, twice ... and then asked a teacher for help ... and then asked a senior for help ... who instructed her to go to the assistant principal's office because the locker was NOT OPENING!!! GRRRRR. (This was her fear to begin with!)

Once at the assistant principal's office ... they figured out that they had given her the WRONG combination to her locker ... so once she had the CORRECT combination ... WA-LA ... it worked!!!! YAY!!!

The only other "problem" for the day was after choir class, she went up the wrong stair way (apparently) and kind of got "lost" from her math class, but luckily, she found it BEFORE the bell rang ... so she wasn't late.

She TRIED lunch at school yesterday ... however, according to her, it was NASTY ... and so she took her lunch today. We're trying out a new thermos. I made those "butter noodles" this morning and put them in her thermos. It says that it is supposed to keep things warm for up to 7 hours and cold for up to 5 hours ... so we'll see if they are still warm at noon today ... :)

I think it's gonna be a great FRESHMAN year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I love the pictures, Karmen! Love them. Glad to hear that the first day of school went pretty good. I hate that she had the wrong locker combo! What a pain. We still have a few more days to find out how it goes for Kelsey. She has been at Band practice for the past two and half week so she is getting broken in slowly with that I think. Will share pictures of my freshman next week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home