Scrap project .........
A friend from church is pregnant and due at the end of September. Morgan loves her to pieces and we thought we'd make her a simple little baby scrapbook/album for Baby Layton - as a surprise. Kilyssa has scrapped before, but with a 2 year old at home and a new baby on the way, her days of scrapping have come to a halt ... at least for a little while. I thought it would be nice to have a simple scrapbook ready for pictures to be put in at a moment's notice. :)
As of yesterday, however, we hadn't even STARTED and we don't have much time at all. Sure, I have a scrap weekend planned in September (the week before the baby is due) BUT ... I'm selfish and I want to work on my OWN pictures then. Not this baby album! (I'm overwhelmed at the moment with all the pictures I've got to scrap myself!) :(
So, I told Morgan we needed to start AND finish the album this week! We started it FINALLY last night before church .... it's all over my dining room table right now (as you can see) ... but we got a few pages done last night before church. Actually, they aren't completely finished ... because Morgan needs to add a few embelishments to the pages, etc. Oh well?! At least it is now STARTED!!!!
On another subject ........ tonight is our tutoring night. We got spelling words from the teachers the other day and hopefully, the girls will bring their backpacks and homework tonight for us to help them work on! We'll see how tonight goes. It BETTER go better than last week ... of course, ANYTHING would be better than the frustration we felt last week! (I think) ;)
Ok, off to type now! Happy Thursday.


2 Comments:
At 5:03 PM,
Kim :) said…
That is such a sweet gift for your friend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you are able to get it completed this weekend!
I'm also crossing my fingers that tutoring is going better tonight!
At 5:03 PM,
Kim :) said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home