Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello Monday!

Hi.




Well, it was a nice weekend - for the most part - until I woke up yesterday with another one of those stupid headaches. I had gone to the dr for some blood work last week and came to a couple of conclusions, but apparently now, I may need to see a neurologist in the coming day/weeks if these meds don't start helping ... SOON! So we'll see.

Anyway, got a lot done on Friday night and Saturday around the house, went to a hog roast on Saturday evening at church, then yesterday was sort of a blur ......... children's church, took the girls to the orchard, another meeting after that and then home to "rest" (instead of going back to church). I do feel better this morning, not 100%, but much better than yesterday at this time. I sure will be glad to have a few days of R & R in Gatlinburg next week! :) Looking forward to that - big time!

So, yesterday afternoon, mom and I took Sharon and Cassey to the orchard. It's a small orchard, but hey! They had fun and it was a beautiful, sun-shiny day. Here are some pics from the afternoon.

This is Sharon, trying to find the perfect pumpkin.



And here is Cassey ... finding her pumpkin ...

Sharon wanted me to take a picture of her INSIDE the blow up thing ....
The orchard "puppy" is soooooooooooo friendly!!!!



All in all, we had a good time ...........

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Well who knew that my friend Karmen had a blog?? Hmmmm.....guess that's what we get for not seeing each other for months and months, huh? I followed you here from LeeAnne's...we were chatting this morning on Facebook and long story short, here I am! Maybe this is ONE way we can catch up with each other! ;)

    Have a blessed day my friend! Take care! Stop by and drop me a line sometime!

    Blessings!
    Kim

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I sure hope your head starts feeling better soon! Blah.

    It looks like the girls realy enjoyed their time picking out pumpkins! I'm sure this isn't something they would have been able to do, had it not been for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home